Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello, World!

Hello, Readers! Welcome to my blog! I will be posting book reviews for children's book.

A little about me: I live in McAllen, TX, and I work as a fourth grade math teacher in a wonderful school about a mile from the US/Mexico border (Sharyland ISD). I have been a teacher for 8 years. I am the eldest of four military brat girls. I am currently owned by 2 nearly identical chihuahuas (the female only has 3 legs) and a very sweet dalmatian girl that I rescued. I am not married and I have no children. Reading is a passion for me, and I am part of a book club called the Bookshelf Babes. I graduated with my BA in Psychology from St. Mary's University in San Antonio. After never having played any sport, I picked up softball a few years ago and I am really enjoying it. Working through my master's program is my current obsession.

This is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment